Guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival.
- All persons staying at this hotel are required to fill out and/or sign the registration form upon arrival at the front desk, whether printed or digital.
- Persons under 18 years of age are not admitted.
- Check in time is at 3:00 p.m. If early check-in is required, it will be subject to availability. The cost is $ 40 USD.
- Check out time is 12:00 p.m. In case of late check out, it will be subject to availability. The cost is $60 USD. Late check out is till 6:00 p.m.
- A deposit of $100.00 USD per night or open voucher for the same amount or its equivalent in local currency is required; and $200.00 USD or its equivalent in local currency will be required when bringing a pet. This deposit may also be used for additional consumptions within the Hotel Lafayette facilities.
- No guest may give lodging to another person who is not duly registered in the Reception area. If this is not respected, there will be a penalty of $100.00 USD per person and he or she will be removed from the facilities. Each room is for a maximum of two persons.
- For security reasons, it is strictly forbidden to visit guests inside the room. Visitors may use the facilities such as Bar, Living Rooms and Terrace but not in the room.
- No parties or loud music are allowed inside the room.
- As we have the distinction of being a Pet friendly Hotel, we invite you to keep your pet inside the room, or in the designated areas for animals within the property. The pet must have the dimensions of "carry on pets" without exception. The cost a night is $40 USD per pet.
- In the event of any damage to the property caused by a pet, the owner of the pet must be responsible for the damages caused.
- It is strictly forbidden to introduce prepared food in general or alcoholic beverages outside the Hotel.
- The use of fireworks, drugs and other psychotropic substances is not allowed inside the rooms, as well as in the surrounding areas of the hotel. (Terrace and Public Areas).
- Complying with the norm that marks the state law of protection against exposure to tobacco smoke, our establishment is a smoke-free hotel, therefore, the person who violates or incurs in any opposite action, must cover the penalty of $500.00 USD or its equivalent in national currency.
- In case of not complying with the policies and rules of the hotel, the eviction of the room will be requested without refund.
- As this is a Boutique Hotel and a unique concept, it is strictly forbidden to touch or lift any decorative object that is NOT for the daily use of your stay. We ask you to please take care of the objects placed in your room, as they are priceless.
- No Smoking Policy. - Guest or person who accompanies the owner, smokes inside the room or makes any damage, will be credited with a conventional penalty in the amount of $ 350 dollars. The Hotel reserves the right of admission to inappropriate behaviors that involve violence, and / or to any violation of these policies and regulations, reserving the right to cancel the service immediately due to the acts or behaviors of the guest or their companions
- In case of detecting a damage or loss of any decorative object inside the rooms, the guest must cover the corresponding warning of the damaged / lost equivalent to a minimum amount of $ 200.00 USD per object or its equivalent in local currency; according to the value per object that the hotel has registered in its inventory.
Due to the high demand of our room inventory, our reservation policies are strict. Please read our cancellation policy carefully.
Guests may cancel their reservation with a partial charge of 50% of the total amount of the reservation, if made more than 7 days prior to arrival date. Otherwise, a total penalty of the reservation will be applied without refund; that is to say, if the cancellation is made 7 days or less prior to the date of arrival, there will be NO refund whatsoever.
If the guest does not show up on the day of his/her reservation, the hotel will apply a NO SHOW charge and no refunds will apply.
Health and safety for travelers.
- Improved cleaning.
- The housing is cleaned with disinfectant.
- Common contact surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant.
- Sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60ºC.
- Electrostatic sprayers are used for disinfection.
- Guest security.
- The staff wears personal protective equipment.
- The body temperature of the personnel is measured periodically.
- Body temperature controls are available to guests.
- Hand sanitizer is provided to guests.
- Each room remains free for a minimum of 24 hours between stays.
- Social distancing measures are applied.
- Cashless transactions can be made.
- The use of a mask is mandatory in the accommodation.
- Food service has been modified to increase security.