Welcome to Akalki, a unique experience. Our rates are in Mexican pesos MXN per room per night
Minors: From 5 years.
Children: Price children 5-11 years.
Adults: full price, 12 and older.
Check-in is at 14:00 check-out is at 12:00
To confirm any reservation a deposit of 50% is required.
1. To confirm your reservation with your deposit, Pay Pal or credit card, you accept the terms of our cancellation policy.
2. Cancellations made 60 days before arrival 100% receive a refund of your deposit or a valid credit for one year from the date of cancellation.
3. Any cancellation made between 60 and 31 days before arrival will receive a refund of your deposit 90% or the option of a credit valid for one year from the date of cancellation. Cancellations between 30 and 15 days before arrival will receive a refund of the deposit 70% and cancellations made less than 14 days before arrival date will have no refund.
4. Any refund will be made exclusively through PayPal and are subject to this tax. We do not provide refunds by bank transfer unless that has been the way of your deposit.
5. We can not make any refund in case of cancellation of your flight. Therefore we invite you to purchase travel insurance to protect you in case of cancellation of flights.
6. Any changes to your reservation request will do so with no less than 30 days before the date of arrival via email. Any changes will be subject to availability. Of not having availability, a credit will be issued in their favor. No credits will be awarded or refunds for any changes will be made in your reservation by reducing the number of nights, made less than 15 days of their arrival.
7. No refunds or any type of credit will be issued in the case of early departures.
8. No refunds nor any credit will be issued because of bad weather, hurricanes, tropical storms, including any inconvenience or complication that could arise from the direct impact, or hurricane warning area. Hurricanes are unpredictable by nature. We invite you to purchase travel insurance to protect you from these drawbacks.
9. Akalki not be responsible for any extra costs, evacuation or issues that may arise by a tropical storm or hurricane.
10. Any credit issued in its favor will be valid for one year from the date of cancellation. This credit can be used only for new bookings of accommodation and can be used in hotel services. The credit may be used by another person, with written permission from you.
Responsive letter Akalki Holistic Center and its employees shall not be liable for any psychological or physical damage as a result of or in connection with:
1. Any delay or cancellation. In the event that a guest were to get sick while on vacation or if I had to interrupt his stay, any medical expenses or hospital is the responsibility of the same.
2. Economic crisis, social unrest, political or labor problems, power failures due to weather, maintenance or construction difficulties, claims, losses, damages, costs, expenses, delays or dissatisfaction of any kind or nature, resulting from any event or action that is beyond the reasonable scope of the hotel, including without limitation, acts of God (hurricanes, mudslides or floods), changes or flight cancellations, strikes, labor disputes, threats or acts terrorism, acts of war, disease or epidemics, unexpected conditions or local laws.
3. Loss of any item that has not been deposited in the hotel safe, or loss occurring while the room is not duly locked.
4. Loss of any left in his car than the administration charge article.
Important: Do not allow to enter Akal-Ki refrigerators or food or drinks.
The use of jet skis and motorboats is restricted.
We encourage the use of candles and rowing.
For the care of the lagoon, please do not enter the lagoon with tanning creams or non-biodegradable.
(We biodegradable repellents and sunscreens at the reception)